When the customer buys items from our online store, the customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
When the customer register as an online shopper, the customer will have to choose a password and will be asked for a username and password to log in to our online store. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the username and password private. Thus, Woodenways is not liable for any damages that the customer may suffer or any losses that may incur from unauthorised use on the customer’s profile.
Woodenways’ Terms and Conditions may change periodically without notice. It would be recommended that the customer check our Terms and Conditions once in a while as the continued use of our online store signifies the acceptance of any changed terms.
Force majeure will apply in all instances.
The customer agrees to our terms and conditions when an online purchase was made.
- When the customer register as an online shopper, the customer will have to choose a password and will be asked for a username and password to log in to our online store. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the username and password private. Thus, Woodenways is not liable for any damages that the customer may suffer or any losses that may incur from unauthorised use on the customer’s profile.
Products and Prices
- All items and prices displayed on our online store may vary occasionally and are subject to availability. Final confirmation will be received after payment.
- Prices of products stated on our online store are displayed in South African Rands inclusive of Value Added Taxation (VAT) and are only valid and effective in South Africa.
- If any items ordered by the customer are not immediately available or out of stock, we will contact the customer as soon as possible.
- Woodenways makes every effort to ensure that the information on our online store is correct. However, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misstatements emanating on our online store.
- Woodenways is not responsible for any incorrect orders placed. Details of the order should be checked and confirmed by the customer.
- SALE items on our online store will not always be on SALE in our showrooms, and vice versa.
- For items ordered that are not in stock at the time of order placement, the normal lead time is 6 (six) to 8 (eight) weeks. Woodenways will have the right to extend lead times but will contact customers if such an event occurs.
- Woodenways reserves the right to cancel online orders if online items cannot be supplied.
- In every effort, Woodenways try to accurately display our items in terms of colours, descriptions and costs. Please keep in mind that the colours of our items depend on the device which is used to access our website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the items will be in the exact same colour as displayed on our website.
- Woodenways uses natural full-grain leather on our furniture. Therefore any scars, tick bites, brand marks, scratches and scuff marks are characteristics of full-grain leather and are not seen as defects.
- Natural wood furniture may have cracks, colour differences and natural marks.
- Shade and colour variations may occur due to the nature of our products.
- Dye lots may vary on leather and fabric products.
- Our natural wood furniture is treated with different finishing products – this cannot be guaranteed as we don’t have any control over the usage, cleaning and maintaining of the product once sold.
- The advice on how to maintain your product, are only guidelines, and Woodenways cannot be held responsible for any colour differences or blotching.
- Direct and indirect sunlight may damage or fade wood and leather products.
- External factors may cause solid wood to crack and warp, and cannot be guaranteed.